Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Max. Roller Width:||3800mm||Cooling Type:||Air/water Cooling|
|Chamber Door Thickness:||150mm||Guide Roller Dia.:||125mm/150mm|
|Rail Type:||Non-lubricated||Entry Rail Length:||3m/6m|
|Packing:||Export Packing||Pin/clip Type:||Monforts Type|
Power saving Hot Air Stenter Machine , Advantanced technology , HMI PLC controlled
1. Machine Application:
This machine is applicable for the stentering and heat setting of 50-500g/m² polyester drawn textured yarm,cotton or other blending machine plant textile,and also applicable for the artificial fur stentering and heat setting of gram weight more than 1000-2000g/m².
2. Machine features:
The Ac frequency conversion technology is used for VIROCK stentering setting machine,with speed regulating synchronously of PLC controlled converter, which realizes the accurate synchronization of each active unit and the on-line monitoring and control of the main process parameters,and makes electromechanical integration and intelligentizing.
3. Main Parameters
1) Nominal width:2000-3200mm
2) Designed speed:10~100m/min nous transmission
3) Working Temperature:220℃(Regulate-able via ratio value)
4) Thermal Source:Oil Media 8.Range of over feeding:+10-30%
5) Oven Sects: Optional, Vent No. 2/3
6) Transmission:AC Frequency modulated synchro
7) Installation Power:App. 120KW
4. Machine Advantages:
1) Highest drying performance and process control matching any type of fabric due to the technically mature and efficient flow air circulation system.
2) Very homogeneous air flow and temperature distribution due to alternately arranged thermo zones (every 1.5m).
3) Very low specific energy consumption.
4) Extremely robust chains, chain rails, pin bar carriers and clips, needing only little maintenance
5) Exactly reproducible finishing results because of a complete automation and recipe administration in the line
6) Available types of heating: Gas direct, gas indirect, thermal oil, steam, electricity and combinations.
7) Optimum straightening results due to an integrated straightener with shortest possible fabric path to the pinning-on point, available as option.