Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Overfeeding Rate:||-10%-80%/customized||Padder Quantity:||1 Or 2|
|Guide Roller:||Tension Free||Padder Type:||Finishing/dyeing|
|No. Of Exhaust:||As Demand||Thickness Of The Chamber Door:||150mm|
|Fabric Hold By:||Pin/clip/combined||Dryer Max. Tem:||230 Degree|
Tension Free Hot Air Stenter Machine,
150M/Min Hot Air Stenter Machine,
MAX230℃ textile stenter machine
Open width knits Hot air stenter machine , tension free , simple maintenance
1. Machine Process:
For knitted fabrics
Feeding frame-> infra-red centering-> two-bowl oblique padder-> pneumatic fabric tensioner-> infra-red centering-> four-roll weft straightener-> lower overfeeding-> mechanical weft straightener-> bow roller expanding-> upper overfeeding-> selvedge-detection-> three-finger uncurling and plate uncurling -> brush overfeeding-> pinning -> steaming device & edge gumming -> extended rail-> heat-setting chambers-> air cooling-> tension adjustment-> plaiter/mini batcher
2. Machine Application:
A machine or apparatus for stretching or stentering fabrics. The purpose of the stenter machine is to bringing the length and width to pre determine dimensions and also for heat setting and it is used for applying finishing chemicals and also shade variation is adjusted. The main function of the stenter is to stretch the fabric widthwise and to recover the uniform width.
3. Machine Features:
1) For standard machines, the control system is with contactors and relays. The centralized operation system is provided on the operator console fixed on the entry box. The fabric speed is indicated on digital indicators placed at a strategic location. Two width indicating scales, indicating fabric width, are also placed on the entry and exit side. In case of machine equipped with Weft Shrinking Device, individual width indicators are provided at each rail joint.
2) The stenter frame is sustainable and energy efficient. Because of the air energy saving system inserted and heated air will be used in an optimal way. The consequence is the significant saving of energy and the reduction of production costs.
3) The Dryer is equipped with insulating panels filled with high density insulating material for minimum radiation losses. Specially designed jet nozzles at the entry and delivery end ensure minimum heat loss through escaping hot air.
4) The basic difference of the knit stenter machine is that it is used for knit fabric weft straightening, heat setting, dyeing, light shades and also for print and knit fiishing chemicals applicaions. Pins are also provided with the clips.flat rollers are present and a brush to hold the pin,the L-guide is also used for knit fabric and a selvedge cutter with suction privided.
5) The stenter frame is suitable for knitted fabric finishing. Great attention will be paid on the soft and gentle treatment so that the fabric will not be stressed by extreme tensions.
4. Main technical specifications:
|The working width of the machine:||1200-3800mm|
|Production line speed:||10-150M / min|
|Maximum use of tension:||1500kgf/3600mm|
|Heat source||Natural gas direct combustion / heat transfer oil / medium pressure steam|
|Drying room temperature:||MAX230℃|
|Drying room heating form:||Hot air circulation|
|Temperature control:||Digital scale proportional automatic temperature control|
5. Package & Delivery
(1) We use export standard package, wooden case to delivery machines, adopt necessary measures on moistureproof and anti-corrosion from air and sea.
(2) Packaging in all consideration to ensure machines are received in good state.
Customer satisfaction is our biggest goal.
(3) Virock textile finishing machines will delivery in 60 days after advanced payment received.
Contact Person: shirley