Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Chain Type:||Horizontal||Fabric Entry:||Trolley/roller|
|Overfeeding Ratio:||-10% To 80%||Exhaust Motor Capacity:||5.5Kw|
|Exhasut Controlled By:||Inverter||Guide Roller Dia.:||125mm|
|Packing Standard:||Export Packing||Pin/clip Type:||Monforts Type|
Friendly HMI Hot Air stenter Machine , Even temperature , Multi-functional
1. Product uses
The stenter is suitable for various kinds of high quality fabric finishing.
2. Machine Features:
The VIROCK stenter are adopt with the latest environmental friendly chamber design, which can help to achieve a great drying and heat setting result. This machine are adopt with the people foremost design, the humanization design machine features are suitable for daily using and maintenance, as well as easy for operation.
Low tension fabric entry, which suitable for knitted fabric, spandex or other elastic fabric. The centering device can be adjusted and synchronized with the machine for achieving tensionless centering result.
The 2/3 bowl squeezing roller coated with high quality rubber, suitable for chemical padding and dewatering, high efficiency and even pressure padding can be achieved.
Touch screen control system can be adjusted with multi language control system, suitable different country user.The system with simple interface, easily for operation.
4. Machine Advantages:
1) Highest drying performance and process control matching any type of fabric due to the technically mature and efficient flow air circulation system.
2) Very homogeneous air flow and temperature distribution due to alternately arranged thermo zones (every 1.5m).
3) Very low specific energy consumption.
4) Extremely robust chains, chain rails, pin bar carriers and clips, needing only little maintenance
5) Exactly reproducible finishing results because of a complete automation and recipe administration in the line
6) Available types of heating: Gas direct, gas indirect, thermal oil, steam, electricity and combinations.
7) Optimum straightening results due to an integrated straightener with shortest possible fabric path to the pinning-on point, available as option.