Payment & Shipping Terms:
|J-scray:||Optional||J-scray Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Padder Type:||Two/Three-bowl Padder||Padder Tuff Capacity:||1 L|
|Rail Type:||Non-lubricated||Entry Rail Length:||3m/6m|
|Dryer Quantity:||Asrequired||Pin/clip Type:||Monforts Type|
Energy saving Hot Air Stenter Machine , Advantanced technology , Easy maintenance
1. Stenter Uses:
The stenter is a continous types of machine and can be used before or after dyeing and printing. The stenter frame can be used for the following processes:
1) Equlizing (skew and bow control);
2) Printed design control;
3) Fabric width setting,
5) Application of finishing chemicals
2. Main technical data:
|Chamber door thickness||150mm|
|Padder type||Slant /vertical padder|
|Main drive||Single drive (22Kw)/Double drive (11Kw x 2)|
|Chamber quantity||As customer required|
|Guide roller diameter||125mm / 150mm|
|Heating media||Thermal oil/Natural gas/Steam/Electricity or any two combined|
|Entry rail type||Horizontal rail|
|Entry rail length||3m/6m|
|Exhaust fan No.||Optional|
3. Working process:
High fabric entry frame ----- J-scray with Cloth guider ---- Padder mangle with tension applicator --- Weft straightner ---- Expanding roller ---- Overfeeding with screw expending ---- Edge detecting device & uncurler device--- Clipping/pinning-on ---- Chambers for setting ---Air cooling unit--- Clipping/pinning -off ---- End section --- Plaiting & batching.
4. Feature advantages:
1) Advanced Electrical Control system;all the electrical control components are used the international famous brand, such as Siemen/Mistubishi PLC and HMI, Mistubishi inverter, E+L selvedge tracing device and uncurler, Maxon Gas Burner etc.
2) Equipped with high Efficiency Heat Exchanger or Gas burner ( Maxon, USA), which quickly heat up the chamber temperature to the setting temperature, and greatly reduce the dull time and achieve production efficiency.
3) Special designed inner exhaust pipe enhanced the energy saving.
4) High efficiency 150 mm insulation lines the drying compartments. All types of heating are suitable for the system including gas direct, thermal oil, steam, and electric heating or any two combined.
5) VIROCK proven pneumatic doors are fitted on both sides of the stenter providing optimum access to the stentering chains, nozzles, gas burners, heat exchangers and the fabric.
6) The stentering chains: The stentering chain providing more than 10,000 hours re-greasing intervals. The system features unique bearings which ensure that the roller chain runs dry through the stenter. It requires minimum lubrication in the bearing.
7) The stenter also offers fire protection.
8) The control systems: The control systems feature touch screen control for many of the most important production parameters. It is also prepared for the online assistance teleservicing with language changeover if required. The control system is a fully programmable logic process controller and is expandable and adaptable for all tasks associated within modern textile finishing.
Contact Person: shirley