Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Fabric Entry:||A-frame/trolley||Padder Quantity:||Optional|
|Weft Straightner:||Auto/mechanical||J-scray:||As Required|
|Overfeeding Range:||-10%-80%||Height Of Entry Frame:||4.5m/6m|
|Chain Type:||Non-lubricated||Fabric Holding:||Pin/clip/pin&clip|
Fabric streching & setting stenter , Temperature even , Good thermal insulation
Used for preventing distortion, obtaining dimensional reliability, wrinkle resistance and temperature resistance, stenters are the heart of textile finishing.
2.The Main advantages:
1) The internal-built exhaust pipe
The internal-built exhaust pipe can obviously help saving energy by turning exhaust into fabric heating repeatedly, adding up radiating efficiency meanwhile; it also can help avoiding the exhaust humidity turns into condensed liquid and flow back to the chamber after cooling down.
2) Benefit from the special designed nozzle, the air volume in the chamber is big and the temperature is even, which is suitable for heavy knits.
3) The required shrinkage can be reached because of high-efficient overfeeding unit.
4) Different temperature in each chamber can be set individually.
5) Width in each chamber can be adjusted separately.