Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Max. Working Width:||3600mm||Drive Mode:||Full Inverter Controlled|
|Chamber No.:||As Required||Guide Roller Dia.:||125mm/150mm|
|Rail Type:||Non-lubricated||Entry Rail Length:||3m/6m|
|Exit Way:||Plaiting/ Batching||Pin/clip Type:||Monforts Type|
fabric stenter machine,
heat setting stenter
Open width Hot Air Stenter Machine , Advantanced technology , Easy maintenance
1. Machine Application:
In the modern textile industry, the hot air stenter machine equipment is essential, it can make some raw fabric soft treatment, and after a series of processing and finishing, can make the fabric performance more stable, Not easy to deform. At the same time, the stretch setting machine can also make the fabric processing to achieve a better handle, making it in the market more easy to attract consumer love.
2. Technological process:
1) for woven fabrics
Feeding frame-> infra-red centering device-> two/three-bowl slant padder-> pneumatic fabric tensioner-> photoelectric weft straightener-> lower overfeeding-> upper overfeeding-> infra-red selvedge-detection-> two/three-finger uncurling-> pinning -> heat-setting chambers-> air cooling-> tension adjustment-> water cooling-> plaiter/batcher
2) for knitted fabrics
Feeding frame-> infra-red centering-> two-bowl oblique padder-> pneumatic fabric tensioner-> four-roll weft straightener-> lower overfeeding-> mechanical weft straightener-> bow roller expanding-> upper overfeeding-> infra-red selvedge-detection-> three-finger uncurling and plate uncurling -> brush overfeeding-> pinning -> extended rail-> heat-setting chambers-> air cooling-> tension adjustment-> plaiter/mini batcher
3. Machine Advantages:
1) Highest drying performance and process control matching any type of fabric due to the technically mature and efficient flow air circulation system.
2) Very homogeneous air flow and temperature distribution due to alternately arranged thermo zones (every 1.5m).
3) Very low specific energy consumption.
4) Extremely robust chains, chain rails, pin bar carriers and clips, needing only little maintenance
5) Exactly reproducible finishing results because of a complete automation and recipe administration in the line
6) Available types of heating: Gas direct, gas indirect, thermal oil, steam, electricity and combinations.
7) Optimum straightening results due to an integrated straightener with shortest possible fabric path to the pinning-on point, available as option.
Contact Person: shirley