Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Overfeeding Rate:||-10%-80%||J-scray:||As Required|
|Tension:||Tension Free||Padder Type:||Finishing/dyeing|
|No. Of Exhaust:||As Demand||Thickness Of The Chamber Door:||150mm|
|Fabric Hold By:||Pin/clip/combined||Dryer Max. Tem:||230 Degree|
fabric stenter machine,
knitted fabric heat setting machine
Low tension Hot air stenter machine , open width , good insulation performance
1. Machine Application:
The heat setting machine is mainly to keep the fabric to a certain size and shape, heating to the required temperature, so that the size and thermal stability of the fiber can be improved and maintain a certain shape.This machine is mainly used for heat setting during dyeing and finishing of synthetic fiber and cotton fabric.
2. Machine Process:
For knitted fabrics
Feeding frame-> infra-red centering-> two-bowl oblique padder-> pneumatic fabric tensioner-> infra-red centering-> four-roll weft straightener-> lower overfeeding-> mechanical weft straightener-> bow roller expanding-> upper overfeeding-> selvedge-detection-> three-finger uncurling and plate uncurling -> brush overfeeding-> pinning -> steaming device & edge gumming -> extended rail-> heat-setting chambers-> air cooling-> tension adjustment-> plaiter/mini batcher
● Roller width: 1600-3800mm
● Working width: 1400-3600mm
● Heat source: Gas/oil/steam/electricity
● Chambers: 2-12
● Width adjustment range: 500-3600mm
● Machine speed: 10~150m/min
● Temperature of chamber: 100-220℃
● Fabric held by: Pin/clip/combined
● Air pressure: above 0.5mpa
● Infeed upper overfeed range: -10% to 80%
● Infeed lower overfeed range: -10% to 80%
● Exit overfeed: -10% to 80%
● PLC & contactor: Mitsubishi/optioal
● Frequency converter: Mitsubishi/optional
4. Machine Features:
1) For standard machines, the control system is with contactors and relays. The centralized operation system is provided on the operator console fixed on the entry box. The fabric speed is indicated on digital indicators placed at a strategic location. Two width indicating scales, indicating fabric width, are also placed on the entry and exit side. In case of machine equipped with Weft Shrinking Device, individual width indicators are provided at each rail joint.
2) The basic difference of the knit stenter machine is that it is used for knit fabric weft straightening, heat setting, dyeing, light shades and also for print and knit fiishing chemicals applicaions. Pins are also provided with the clips.flat rollers are present and a brush to hold the pin,the L-guide is also used for knit fabric and a selvedge cutter with suction privided.
3) The stenter frame is suitable for knitted fabric finishing. Great attention will be paid on the soft and gentle treatment so that the fabric will not be stressed by extreme tensions.
Contact Person: shirley