Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Suitable For Dye:||Active & Disperse Dye||Fabric Content:||As Required|
|Loop Length:||1.25-2.5M||Machine Condition:||Brand New|
loop ager machine,
textile steamer machine
High output Loop Steam Ager , Reactive & disperse dye , good heat - retaining
1. Machine application:
The Continues loop steamer is using saturated vapor and heating vapor to standardized humidity and temperature to dyeing and adherence on textile department. This is programmed to dye in combination textile in stable line. It aims to rise the good quality producing after printing.
2. Equipment process flow:
Open-width fabric-input → loop → ageing → open-width doffing
Machine hand: left or right
Nominal width: 1800 to 3600mm according to users’ requirement
Working width: 1600 to 3400mm
Nominal machine speed: 5 to 50m/min
Looping height: 1.5 to 2.5m
Drive mode: main chain drive adopts AC servo motor, entry and exit adopts multiunit AC frequency drive; PLC is programmable controlled, electric cabinet supplied with air condition.
General power: about 32kw
Heat source: steam or thermal oil
4. Machine constructions:
1) A set of moisture temperature system: The middle section of the loop ager used in oil circulation heating system. Mainly including temperature adjustment device, temperature controlling and measuring device, electric three-way valve.
2) A set of pipe fittings: To be used in the middle section of the steamer.Consisting of: stop valves in front of and behind the regulator valve in supply pipe, stop valve in return pipe, draining valves, venting valves.
3) Power supply cabinet: consisting of PLC, interface operating screen, AC frequency converter, main switch and buttons.
4) AC motor drive: consisting of PLC,synchronizer, switching and controlling device, controlling cabinet, etc.
5) Wiring material for the entire range.
5. Machine features:
More colorful and internal steam machine rise the machine ability
Equal steaming time by automatic sensor
Low power consumption
Tensionless Conveyance and loop farming of the fabric
Speed up to 40 to 50 Meters/min
Versatile utility for Dye-Fixation on printed fabric with all classes of dyes stuffs on natural and synthetic fabrics
Temperature range 130°C to 180°C
Low calorific requirement for steam super heating, as oil is directly burnt to super heat the steam
Dwell time 7 to 10 mints. Depending upon speed and model of the machine
Various models of 120-180-250-320 meter cloth contents with single or double width can be supplied
Loop length can be varied from outside
Contact Person: shirley