Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Loop Length:||1,25-2.5M||Warranty:||1 Year|
|After-sale Service:||Oversea's Market Available||Voltage:||380V/220V|
|Suitable For Dye:||Active Dye Or Disperse Dye||Fabric Content:||Customization|
Energy saving Long Loop Steamer , Humanization design , good insulation
1. Equipment application:
Steam aging machine used for color fixing and baking for all types of fabrics including cotton, polyester,mind, blended fabric ,non woven fabrics and various of dyes.
The machine is used for cotton, polyester, blended fabric printing fixation with post-steaming. loose style for the single access transmission.
2. Equipment process flow:
Open-width fabric-input → loop → ageing → open-width doffing
3. Main specification and parameters:
Machine operation side: left or right side face to fabric entrance.
Machine width: 1800mm~3600mm
Fabric inlet and outlet mode: front inlet and back outlet, front inlet and front outlet, single layer and single fabric, single layer and double fabrics.
Fabric capacity: 140m, 210m, 280m, 350m, 420m
Loop length: 1.25m~2.50m,
Adjusting ratio: 1:2
Machine speed: 5~50m/min
Steam supply pressure≥0.3mpa
Water supply temperature≤60℃
Suitable process: high temperature and low temperature (reactive dyes, engraving dyes, acid dyes, separate dyes)
4. Machine features:
(1) AC Variable Frequency Drive, mechanical speed :10-50m / min under the process set.
(2) In the steaming process of the fabric hanging from the ring, all loose, no tension, vapor in the free state of complete evaporation of color technology.
(3) Into the ring main chain in the revolution, while the rotation of hanging cloth bar evenly to avoid hot mark hanging rod India, even aging.
(4) Steamer steam flow within the convection cycle, humidification control, temperature control, loop length control, time control to ensure the quality of steaming
The amount of bright color fastness.
(5) Full tension of the fabric in the steaming process, strainless steaming process in the free state.
The loop chain is revolves both revolution and its own rotation ,avoid hanging printing, the process was finished in free state
steaming. Steam inside chamber formed with convection current, with temperature controll, loop forming, time control.
(6) Temperature control: One unit temperature controller with use of electric bellows three-way valve, sensitive control of the carrier steam flow.
(7) Drive system: Rotation type, fabric hang roller material with stainless seamless steel diameter50×3, surface knurling non-skid treatment.
(8) Loop type: Photoelectric control mechanical hand roller.
(9) Circulating fan: with 6 units 4.4# stainless steel multiple wing type centrifugal fan,double speed motor 3.2-1.1Kw.
(10) Electric: AC synchronous speed, Japan's Mitsubishi Inverter.
(11) Interface: Touch screen(5.7inch) set up for auto display temperature,loop length, speed etc.