Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Width Adjusting Range:||700-3600mm||No. Of Chamber:||Customization|
|Chamber Motor:||5.5Kw||After-sale Service:||Engineers Are Available For Oversea's Market|
|No. Of Chamber Motor:||4 In Each Chamber||Drive Mode:||Full Inverter Controlled|
|HMI:||Siemens Or Mistubishi||Inverter:||Mistubishi|
Film Coating Textile finishing machine , Blade type, User - friendly design
1. Machine description and applications:
The machine is applied for latexing,foaming,embossing,drying and setting braided floor coverings,tufted carpets and continuous rugs, as well as latexing,stentering,drying and setting various woolen blankets and carpets.Based on the versions of foreign carpet production equipment,the machine is optimized by adopting their advantageous features to provide a flexible-designed and reliable mechanical structure.lt is suitable for a variety of fabrics.Electrical control can be selfdesigned on the more advanced control principle of our country and accirding to customer's requirement.
Design mechanical speed:1~5m/min, Frequency conversion speed changing
Heating form:Steam heating 0.6~0.7MPa ( Steam pressure ) oil heating,hot air heating ,steam plus electric heating and gas direct heating.
Drying form:Hot air forced circulation jet spraying mode
Total consuming power:Bout 55KW(5 sections)driving power of fan,
lnfrared radiation power for preheating 6x6=36KW
2. Technical data:
1) Working width : 1600mm-3600mm
2) Design speed: 10-100m/min
3) Heating source: Natural gas/thermal oil/steam/electricity/each two combined
4) Drive mode: Frequency converter controlled
5) Drying temperature: 90-230 degree
3. Machine Advantages:
1) Highest drying performance and process control matching any type of fabric due to the technically mature and efficient flow air circulation system.
2) Very homogeneous air flow and temperature distribution due to alternately arranged thermo zones (every 1.5m).
3) Very low specific energy consumption.
4) Exactly reproducible finishing results because of a complete automation and recipe administration in the line
5) Available types of heating: Gas direct, gas indirect, thermal oil, steam, electricity and combinations.