Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Max. Working Width:||3600mm||Dryer No.:||As Demand|
|Chamber Floor Thickness:||80mm||Padder Type:||Finishing Padder|
|Chemical Tank Quantity:||1 Or 2||Padder Motor Capacity:||15Kw|
|Warranty Time:||1 Year From B/L||Exit Type:||Plaiting/Batching|
Good insulation textile finishing Machine , open width entry , horizontal rail
1. Stenter Machine Application:
Stenter machine is electrical machines used in textile industry for stretching or stentering thin fabrics such as muslin. Stenter electrical machines are called as stenter hook. In stenter open compactor fabrics enter. Here Cotton fabric shrinks widthwise & weft are distorted due to bletching & dyeing process.
2. Main technical data:
|Padder mangle||Finishing/Dyeing paddle|
|Padder roller quantity||Two, Three|
|Padder roller dia||400mm|
|Chamber quantity||2-15 pcs|
|Guide roller diameter||125mm/150mm|
|Heating media||Thermal oil/Natural gas/Steam/Electricity or any two combined|
|Pinning motor||0.75 Kw|
|Blower motor quantity in each chamber||4pcs|
|Exhaust||Two, Three or Four|
1) Special designed anti-pin off device to avoid the special fabric off pin in the chamber.
2) Many tension-free designs to meet some textile processing requirement.
3) Advanced Electrical Control system;all the electrical control components are used the international famous brand, such as Siemen/Mistubishi PLC and HMI, Mistubishi inverter, E+L selvedge tracing device and uncurler, Maxon Gas Burner etc.
4) Equipped with high Efficiency Heat Exchanger or Gas burner ( Maxon, USA), which quickly heat up the chamber temperature to the setting temperature, and greatly reduce the dull time and achieve production efficiency.
5) Special designed inner exhaust pipe enhanced the energy saving.
Open width entry --- Fabric positioning device ----Infrared center guider ---- Padder --- Tension applicator ---- Infrared center guider ---- Expanding roller (flat-wired type) ---- Lower overfeeding screw expending ---Upper overfeeding --- Edge detecting & four-finger uncurler device--- Pinning-on ---- Chambers for heat setting ---Air cooling --- Pinning-off ---- End section --- Plaiting & batching.