Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Width Adjusting Range:||700-3600mm||No. Of Chamber:||Customization|
|Chamber Motor:||5.5Kw||After-sale Service:||Engineers Are Available For Oversea's Market|
|No. Of Chamber Motor:||4 In Each Chamber||Drive Mode:||Full Inverter Controlled|
|HMI:||Siemens Or Mistubishi||Inverter:||Mistubishi|
Film Coating Textile finishing machine , Blade type, Fabric laminating
1. Machine description and applications:
This machine is used to coat solvent based or water glues like PVC, PU, AC etc. Coated on textile surface which makes them water-proof or breathable, cracking and fire resistance. It is extensively used in film coating and laminating. The machine has excellent functions, which are superior to the product of the same kind in control of thickness of coating, control of evenness, tension, drying oven temperature, automatic operation control etc.
Cloth feeding --- Centering ---- Padder mangle ---- Roller ironing ---- Surface treatment --- Precise coating head --- Heating --- Air cooling ---- Water cooling --- End section ---- Plaiting.
3. Technical data:
1) Working width : 1600mm-3600mm
2) Design speed: 10-100m/min
3) Heating source: Natural gas/thermal oil/steam/electricity/each two combined
4) Drive mode: Frequency converter controlled
5) Drying temperature: 90-230 degree
4. Machine Advantages:
1) Highest drying performance and process control matching any type of fabric due to the technically mature and efficient flow air circulation system.
2) Very homogeneous air flow and temperature distribution due to alternately arranged thermo zones (every 1.5m).
3) Very low specific energy consumption.
4) Exactly reproducible finishing results because of a complete automation and recipe administration in the line
5) Available types of heating: Gas direct, gas indirect, thermal oil, steam, electricity and combinations.