Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Overfeeding Control:||-10% To 30%||Fabric Working Width:||1200mm-3600mm|
|Pin Length:||8mm||Entry Rail Length:||6m/3m|
|Rail Type:||Non-lubricated||Cooling Way:||Air Cooling|
|Chamber No.:||Custom-tailor||Overfeeding Rate:||-10%-80%|
Flat - width entry Heat setting Stenter , Low energy consumption , High performance
1. Virock Stenter:
Virock focus on stenter design with high performance and low energy consumption. Based on this concept, the designed stenters are not only have high quality but also with features of simple structure, reliable performance and effective cost.
2. Process flow:
Cloth feeding --- Photoelectric centering --- 2/3 bowl padder --- Photoelectric straightener --- Overfeeding --- Electric straightener --- Expanding --- Manual correction --- Overfeeding --- Selvage uncurling --- Photocell edge detector --- Pinning/clipping --- Heating ---- Air cooling ----- Water cooling ---- Plaiting
3. The machine characteristics:
1) Adopt frequency converter and PLC in order to satisfy different requirements. Synchronous controlling between various units, angle transducer controllers.
2)Various combination of entry and exit chain rails are supplied for different applications. Extended entry rail track up to 6 meters can be provided which can support the knitted fabric feeding device, such as the steaming device, edge gumming and pre-drying unit. The extended exit rail tracks up to 5.8 meters length can support the air-jet cooling zone, selvedge cutting and suction device, Chain cleaning device as well.
3) The upper nozzles and the lower nozzles were controlled by individual inverters, which can adjust the upper and lower wind/air speeds according to the requirements of different varieties of technology, and has more flexible means to endow the finished fabric with various styles.
4) All the width-adjusting screws are driven by an independent motor, which can adjust the width together or independently.
5) The chamber is equipped with insulating panels , thickness: 150mm , filled with high density insulating material for minimum radiation losses. Specially designed air curtain at the first and last chamber ensure minimum heat loss through escaping hot air.