Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Entry Rail Type:||Vertical Type||Fabric Hold By:||Pin/clip/combined/belt|
|Exhaust No.:||Optional/depends On The Dryer Quantity||Dryer Quantity:||Customized|
|Heating Source:||Electricity/gas/oil||Pin/clip Type:||Monforts Type|
|Fabric Exist:||Batching||Main Drive:||Double/single Drive|
50M/Min Heat Setting Stenter,
800mm Heat Setting Stenter,
Electric Heated Fabric Stenter Machine
High - Tech Heat Setting Stenter , Fabric Stenter Machine Electric Heated
1. Stenter General Application:
This stenter can be applied to any fabric stretch or heat setting. It is suitable for wool spinning, cotton spinning, knitting, chemical fiber, garment fabric, industrial textiles etc.
2. Main technical index
Form: heated air circulation, single layer horizontal type
Vehicle category: left hand or right hand
Minium working width: 800mm
Speed range: 1-50m/min
Over-feed ratio: -10% - +30
Dryer temperautre: 100-230ºC
Heat source: electricity/gas/oil/etc.
Cloth holding method: needle clamp
Edge detecting form: High precision infrared edge detecting
Guide rail form: lubricating free
3. Usage in medical field:
The Machine flow-chat:
Open-width entry --- Expanding---- Photocell device & uncurler device--- pinning-on ---- Chambers for heat setting ---Air cooling --- pinning -off ---- End section --- Roll.
Our Stenter used in medical field
|The main suitable products||Our advantage:|
||Perfect edge uncurling, it can keep the bandage elasticity, auto high production|
||Perfect edge pinning and cutting, high production.|
||High heat setting, keep the desired mesh shape|
The outstanding features of this machine used in medical field:
With some special specifications, the stenter can be used in medical field to produce high quality high elasticity bandage with high production.
4. Machine Advantages:
1) Highest drying performance and process control.
2) Very even air flow and temperature in the dryers.
3) Very low specific energy consumption.
4) Extremely strong chains, rails, and pin system.
5) Exactly reproducible finishing results because of a complete automation and recipe administration in the line
6) Available options of heating source: Gas direct, gas indirect, thermal oil, steam, electricity and combinations.
7) Optimum straightening results due to an integrated straightener with shortest possible fabric path to the pinning-on point, available as option.
Contact Person: shirley