High Efficiency Textile Finishing Equipment , Energy Saving Stenter Textile Machine
Detailed Product Description
||-10% To 30%
|Padder Rubber Material:
||Padder Roller Diameter:
cloth finishing machines,
fabric stenter machine
High - efficiency Textile stenter machine , good thermal insulation , energy saving
1. Flow chart of Stenter:
J – Box
J – Box
Fabric out let
2. Stenter Machine Process:
Stenter machine process are listed here –
1) Fabric inlet: Fabric after mercerizing, after dyeing even some time after bleaching & peach come to stenter for different application. Fabric roll is feed into inlet of stenter machine which passes over few rollers & guider to come in chemical tank.
Stenter Machine Fabric inlet
Chemical mixing tank: Chemical is mixed according to required for processing in the machine. Few typical recipes are shown.
Chemical tank: Here according to finish required from the mixing tank chemical comes to bath for padding. Here there is three bowl padding system followed by squeezing. Pressure is around 2.5 to 3 bar.
2) Skewing & bowing control unit (bianco): In this unit both bowing & skewing is controlled by means of mechanical application. Here there are two types of roller. The bend roller is called bowing roller & the number of bowing roller is 3. That can move upward & downward direction. When the bowing is in downward direction then the roller moves upward to control it. There are also three parallel rollers which is called skewing roller. The amount of skew allowable is settled in the control panel. According to this the roller moved forward & backward to control skewing. If left side is moves forward in the fabric then in skewing roller moves backward to control this. This bowing & skewing is measured by sensor which is shown in the panel board. It is done in the entry level.
stenter bowing control unit bianco
bowing control unit bianco
After passing those rollers it also passes through another sensor which gives a clear idea how much bowing & skewing remain. The machine can run both manual & automatic mode. In case of dyed fabric generally it is run automatically because here bowing problem is minor & skew can control according to setup. But in case of printed fabric or yarn dyed fabric, the machine is run manually because here bowing & skewing control is more important. A simple negligence during operation can provide an unwanted design.
3) Chain gripping/ stretching unit: Here by means of mechanical application fabric shrinkage & width is controlled. Fabric comes from skewing bowing control unit is passed below two short expander rollers which ensure fabric open width entry. There is also few wheel brush for brushing the selvedge & to ensure proper gripping if the stenter gripping unit is pin type. If the unit is clip type then that is gripped automatically.There are ten gripper, , nine spindle roller, sixteen blowers. Here in chain two options can be provide:
4) Over feed
Over feed: If the fabric width is higher than required & can not controlled in next stage then initially that is controlled slightly in this unit through over feed. Here the chain width is lower than the fabric width so that in heating zone fabric become relaxed. igher the over feed higher the shrinkage.
Under feed: If the fabric width is lower than that required then under feed is given. It is also called stretching. Through that fabric width cam be increased as required.
Stenter Under feed
5) Heating zone: After stretching unit fabric pass through heating unit. Here heat is provided according to finish. For Teflon finish temperature is around 180’c & for soft finish temperature is around 130-150’C. In this unit there are eight burners & sixteen blowers. Through hot air passing fabric is dryed. Here there is a screening unit to make safe heating & blower unit.
6) Cooling roller: After heating the fabric is passed over two stainless steel roller through which continuously cool water is passed. Due to this purpose fabrics become cool.
7) Fabric outlet: Finally the fabric is passed over through folding roller to fold on the storage bench. Then the fabric is ready for next process.
8) From control panel all types of instruction can be provide to the machinery. This machine has a full manual control panel. The operator controls every process by control switch.