Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Chamber Motor Capacity:||5.5/7.5Kw||Machine Speed:||10-120m/min|
|Main Hand:||Right/Left||Entry Rail Length:||3m/6m|
|Chamber Quantity:||Optional||Chamber Width Adjustment:||Independently|
|Padder Type:||Slant Finishing||Exit Type:||Plaiting/Batching|
Simple operation Heat Setting Machine , Humanized design , Inverter controlled
1. Stenter Uses:
The stenter is a continous types of machine and can be used before or after dyeing and printing. The stenter frame can be used for the following processes:
1) Equlizing (skew and bow control);
2) Printed design control;
3) Fabric width setting,
5) Application of finishing chemicals
Open width entry --- Infrared center device ---- J-scray ---- Padder --- Tension applicator --- Auto weft straightner ---- Expanding roller ---- Lower overfeeding screw expending ---Upper overfeeding --- E+L Edge detecting & two-finger uncurler device--- Clipping-on ---- Chambers for heat setting ---Air cooling --- Clipping-off ---- End section --- Plaiting & batching.
3. Main technical data:
|Padder mangle||Finishing/Dyeing paddle|
|Padder roller quantity||Two, Three|
|Padder roller dia||400mm|
|Chamber quantity||2-15 pcs|
|Guide roller diameter||125mm/150mm|
|Heating media||Thermal oil/Natural gas/Steam/Electricity or any two combined|
|Pinning motor||0.75 Kw|
|Blower motor quantity in each chamber||4pcs|
|Exhaust||Two, Three or Four|
4. Feature of the machine:
1) Permit high production speeds with high efficient chambers.
2) By virtues of advanced PLC system and computerized control with interface operation, the machine is easy to be operated.
3) The best design of airing system makes it possible to adopt the air circulation quantity penetrates to the fabric uniformly, the handle of fabric and softness can be increased.
4) Thanks to the exhaust-air inverter control system, the energy can be saved and the high production can be get with efficient cost.
5) Each rail width of setting chamber can be adjusted by seperated driving motor at the same time or independently at different time.
6) The infeed to delivery zone can be extended by variable fabrics treatment requirement.