Payment & Shipping Terms:
|HMI Brand:||Siemens/Omron||Installation Power:||App. 150Kw|
|Chamber No. Quantity:||2-15||Main Drive Power:||Single /double Drive|
|Heating System:||Optional||Rail Length:||1 Year From B/L Date|
|Rail Type:||Horizontal||Cooling Type:||Air/water Cooling|
High quality insulation textile stenter Machine , PLC & Inverter controlled
1. Stenter Uses:
The stenter is a continous types of machine and can be used before or after dyeing and printing. The stenter frame can be used for the following processes:
1) Equlizing (skew and bow control);
2) Printed design control;
3) Fabric width setting,
5) Application of finishing chemicals
2. Technical specifications:
|Roller width:||3600mm||Working width:||
|Width adjustment range:||
|6||Temperature of chamber:||
|Fabric held by:||
|Air pressure:||above 0.5mpa|
-10% to 30%
3. Some features:
1) Overfeed is frequently necessary to compensate for warp way stretch in previous processing and to minimise shrinkage in washing and dry-cleaning.
2) The speed of the fabric through the stenter is controlled by the motion of the pin chain, but the fabric entry can be adjusted independently.
3) Temperature uniformity in the chambers is ensured.
4. Process Description:
The fabric selvedges are held by two endless chains typically 40 to 60 meters in length and the fabric is conveyed through a series of heated compartments or chambers. Hot air is directed onto the fabric equally from above and below. The selvedges are held either on pins which mounted in base plates or by clips that grip the selvedges between smooth surface.
Lubrication of the chain is important and this takes place automatically during running.