Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Machine Installation Power:||App. 30Kw||Machine Speed:||10-100m/min|
|Quantity Of Dryer:||Optional||Warranty:||1 Year From B/L|
|Voltage:||380V/220V||Drive Mode:||Full Inverter Controlled|
textile drying machine,
continuous dyeing range machine
Open-width fabric Relaxation Dryer machine , Single or Multiple layer , PLC controlled
1. Machine applications:
The Relaxation dryer is designed for tensionless drying and simultaneous Relaxation shrinkage of woven and knitted fabrics.
The main purpose of the Relaxation Dryer is to provide a quality drying with excellent shrinkage values on open width and tubular fabric without tension and color shade. In this regads two Padder gropup allows give chemical and other softener staff to fabric. Fabric achieves excellent dimensional stability, soft and nice touch, value added finished fabric. Machine consist of centering device,Padder group,pin-chain group,drying chambers, steaming unit and plaiter. Each dryer is equipped with specially designed air circulation fan for maximum efficiency and very low energy consumption. Fabric exit have special conveyor system equipped with anti-static protection for sensitive fabrics.
2. Technical Specifications:
Working width: 1800-3600mm
Machine speed: 3-50m/min
Fabric entry: Plaiter/ Roller/ In line with other device
Application: Terry Towel, Warp Knit, Woven, Home Textile etc.
Heating system: Thermal Oil, Gas, Steam
3. Machine Features:
1) The upper and lower blower motor, exhaust blower speed, entry and exit speed, temperature and fabric duration time inside the chamber, all are adjustable according to different textile material and process requirement.
2) Loading capacity in chamber and hitting times can be set by means of fabric weight and timing.
3) The machine allows running single or multi fabric together, flexible production.
4) All parameter including air flow, exhaust flow, machine speed, capacity can be set and monitored on color touch controller. The operator can recall the different program for different process.
Contact Person: shirley