Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Machine Installation Power:||App. 30Kw||Machine Speed:||10-100m/min|
|Machine Condition:||New||Automatic Grade:||PLC Controlled|
|Quantity Of Dryer:||Optional||Warranty:||1 Year From B/L|
|Drive Mode:||Full Inverter Controlled||HMI:||Siemens/ Mistubishi|
|Inverter:||Mistubishi/Omron||No. Of Layer:||Single Or Multiple|
textile drying machine,
continuous dyeing range machine
Open-width fabric Relaxation Dryer machine , Single or Multiple layer , PLC controlled
1. Machine applications:
The Relaxation dryer is designed for tensionless drying and simultaneous Relaxation shrinkage of woven and knitted fabrics.
The main purpose of the Relaxation Dryer is to provide a quality drying with excellent shrinkage values on open width and tubular fabric without tension and color shade. In this regads two Padder gropup allows give chemical and other softener staff to fabric. Fabric achieves excellent dimensional stability, soft and nice touch, value added finished fabric. Machine consist of centering device,Padder group,pin-chain group,drying chambers, steaming unit and plaiter. Each dryer is equipped with specially designed air circulation fan for maximum efficiency and very low energy consumption. Fabric exit have special conveyor system equipped with anti-static protection for sensitive fabrics.
2. Feature of the machine:
1) Permit high production speeds with high efficient chambers.
2) By virtues of advanced PLC system and computerized control with interface operation, the machine is easy to be operated.
3) The best design of airing system makes it possible to adopt the air circulation quantity penetrates to the fabric uniformly, the handle of fabric and softness can be increased.
4) Thanks to the exhaust-air inverter control system, the energy can be saved and the high production can be get with efficient cost.
3. Technical specifications:
|Normal machine width:||1400-3600mm||Fabric working width:||
|Chamber heating source:||
nature gas/ oil/ electricity/steam
|Width adjustment range:||
|As required||Temperature of chamber:||
|Fabric held by:||
|Air pressure:||above 0.5mpa|
-10% to 80%
Contact Person: shirley