Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Normal Width:||1400mm-3800mm||Working Width:||1200mm-3600mm|
|Chamber Quantity.:||2-15 Pcs||Automatic Grade:||PLC Inverter Controlled|
|Heating System:||Gas/oil/steam/eletricity/each Two Combined||Condition:||Brand New|
|Fabric Hold By:||Pin/clip/combined||Exit Type:||Plaiting/Batching|
stenter machine textile finishing machine,
cloth finishing machines
Power - saving Stenter Finishing Machine , Humanized design , Inverter controlled
Stenters are the heart of textile finishing.
A stenter is a machine or apparatus for stretching or stentering fabrics. The purpose of the stenter machine is to bringing the length and width to pre determine dimensions and also for heat setting and it is used for applying finishing chemicals and also shade variation is adjusted.
2. Some advantages:
1) Overfeed is frequently necessary to compensate for warp way stretch in previous processing and to minimise shrinkage in washing and dry-cleaning.
2) The speed of the fabric through the stenter is controlled by the motion of the pin chain, but the fabric entry can be adjusted independently.
3) Temperature uniformity in the chambers is ensured.
4) Advanced Electrical Control system;all the electrical control components are used the international famous brand, such as Siemen/Mistubishi PLC and HMI, Mistubishi inverter, E+L selvedge tracing device and uncurler, Maxon Gas Burner etc.
5) Equipped with high Efficiency Heat Exchanger or Gas burner ( Maxon, USA), which quickly heat up the chamber temperature to the setting temperature, and greatly reduce the dull time and achieve production efficiency.
6) Special designed inner exhaust pipe enhanced the energy saving.
3. Stenter flow chart:
Contact Person: shirley