Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Roller Width:||1400mm-3800mm||Fabric Working Width:||1200mm-3600mm|
|Max. Working Temperature:||230 Degree||PLC Brand:||Siemens/Mitubishi|
|HMI:||Siemens/Omron||Exhaust No.:||2-3 As Required|
|Fabric Hold By:||Pin/clip/combined||Exit Type:||Plaiting/Batching|
hot air stenter,
stenter finishing machine
Advanced woven Heat setting stenter , Humanized design , Inverter controlled
1. Machine application:
A stenter is a fabric transport device for bringing dimensional stability to the fabric. This machine grasps fabric at both selvages simultaneously and continously and carries it from one point to another. Two endless chains equipped with either clips or pins grasp the selvages and move in a porper way, carrying the fabric between them. The width between the two chains can be automatically adjusted by means of motor arrangements. A stenter is the best method of handling fabrics that require precise width control.
2. Virock stenter advantages:
1) Overfeed is frequently necessary to compensate for warp way stretch in previous processing and to minimise shrinkage in washing and dry-cleaning.
2) The speed of the fabric through the stenter is controlled by the motion of the pin chain, but the fabric entry can be adjusted independently.
3) Temperature uniformity in the chambers is ensured.
4) Advanced Electrical Control system;all the electrical control components are used the international famous brand, such as Siemen/Mistubishi PLC and HMI, Mistubishi inverter, E+L selvedge tracing device and uncurler, Maxon Gas Burner etc.
5) Equipped with high Efficiency Heat Exchanger or Gas burner ( Maxon, USA), which quickly heat up the chamber temperature to the setting temperature, and greatly reduce the dull time and achieve production efficiency.
6) Special designed inner exhaust pipe enhanced the energy saving.
3. Working Procedure of the Stenter Machine
Open-width fabric entry→ spreading→infrared centering→padder→ weft straightener →overfeed→uncurling→infrared detect→ pinning→stentering→air cooling→depinning→fabric exit→plaiting/winding
Contact Person: shirley