Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Machine Max. Working Width:||3600mm||Design Speed:||150m/min|
|Machine Controlled By:||PLC, Inverter, HMI||Heating Source:||Optional|
|After Sale-sevice:||Available||Machine Hand:||Right/left|
|Dimension:||According To The Design||PLC Brand:||Imported (optional)|
cloth finishing machines,
hot air stenter
High automatic heat setting stenter , horizontal rail , Human - based design
1. Stenter Application:
This machine is suitable for woven or knitted fabric (weight 70-350g/m2) made of cotton, cotton/polyester and other chemical fibre blends.
2. Machine process
Open width entry --- Cloth guider---- 2-bowl Padder mangle ---- Various tension applicator ---- Weft straightner --- - Lower Overfeeding device ---- Upper overfeeding --- Edge detecting & uncurler device ---- Pin-on ------ Chambers for heat setting ----- Pin-off ---- End section ---- Air cooling ---- Plaiting/mini batching.
3. Main technique data:
(1) Machine Hand: Left hand or right hand
(2) Machine Max. nominal width: 3600mm
(3) Machine design speed: 10~150m/min
(4) Fabric stentering range: 500mm~3400mm
(5) Front and back center distance between the pin plate chain plate: according to the design
(6) Heating source: Natural gas/thermal oil/ steam/electricity etc.
(7) Max.Temperature: 230℃
(8) Cloth guide roller: diameter Φ150mm, cloth guide roller is stainless steel composite roller
(9) Pin plate operation mode: chain run on oil free lubricated rail, pin plate seat installed by two screws run on roller chain
(10) Shape size: according to the different design
(11) Machine weight: about 70T
4. Main features:
--a pneumatic infrared centering unit is employed for precise entering of fabric.
--plate fin uncurlers adopted to obtain good uncurling result.
--an infrared selvedge feeler is used to control the uneven selvedge of fabric.
--infra-red selvedge feeler works sensitively and reliably so that the fabric can always be held by pins or clips precisely.
--no further greasing is needed for the chains, clips or pins and steel tracks working at high temperature and speed oweing to the employment of new material and perfect configuration.
--AC inverter speed control is used for the driving system so that upper and lower overfeeding, brush rolls and delivery roll can run synchronously with the main
--a control bridge with a color monitor and other control elements is employed at the entry for easy operation.
--automatic and individual temperature control is realized for each chamber by imported temperature controller and precise electric control valve.
--speed control of circulating fans is made by AC inverter, which is connected directly with inverter motors.
--chain tension is controlled automatically by a pneumatic system.
Contact Person: shirley