Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Machine Color:||As Required||Machine Design Speed:||10-120m/min|
|Chamber Quantity:||2-15||Main Drive Power:||18.5Kw/22Kw|
|Heating System:||Gas/oil/steam/eletricity/each Two Combined||Rail Length:||3m/4m|
|Rail Type:||Horizontal||Cooling Type:||Air-jet Cooling|
stenter machine textile finishing machine,
cloth finishing machines
High quality insulation Stenter Finishing Machine , PLC & Inverter controlled
1. Stenter Uses:
The stenter is a continous types of machine and can be used before or after dyeing and printing. The stenter frame can be used for the following processes:
1) Equlizing (skew and bow control);
2) Printed design control;
3) Fabric width setting,
5) Application of finishing chemicals
The process stages:
Pretreatment-- Stenter (Equalizing) --- Dyeing/Printing---Stenter (Finishing) --- Calender/Sanforizing
2. Stenter Technical Flow:
Plaint Entry --- Infrared center guider ---- 2-Roller Padder -- Infrared center guider --- Photoelectric Weft Strangtener – Overfeeding -- Edge Spreader, Infrared Edge Sensor -- Pin or Clip or Combied Pin-Clip -- Stentering Drying Chambers – Air-Jet Cooling -- -- Swing Outlet.
3. Some features:
1) Overfeed is frequently necessary to compensate for warp way stretch in previous processing and to minimise shrinkage in washing and dry-cleaning.
2) The speed of the fabric through the stenter is controlled by the motion of the pin chain, but the fabric entry can be adjusted independently.
3) Temperature uniformity in the chambers is ensured.
Contact Person: shirley