Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Padder Type:||Slant/horizontal Type||Entry Rail Length:||3m/4m/6m|
|Fabric Hold By:||Pin/clip/combined/belt||Exhaust No.:||Optional|
|Exhasut Controlled By:||Inverter||Guide Roller Dia.:||125mm|
|Packing Standard:||Export Packing||Pin/clip Type:||Monforts Type|
Friendly HMI opeation Stenter finishing Machine , Even temperature , Multi-functional
1. Product uses
This product is appropriate for polyester filament yarn, polyester low elasticity silk fabric, pure cotton or other knitting fabric with weight of 70-400g/m2.
2. Main technical index
Form: heated air circulation, single layer horizontal type
Vehicle category: left / right hand
Nominal width: 1600-3800mm
Amplitude modulation range(mm): 700-(Nominal width-200 mm)
Speed range: 5-100m/min
Over-feed ratio: -10% - +30
Heat source: heat-carrying oil, gas, electricity, saturated vapor, etc
Cloth holding method: needle clamp, cloth clamp, double use clamp
Cropping form: simple pendulum type; or double use
Edge detecting form: high precision infrared
Guide rail form: no lubricating oil lubricating oil guide rail
Installed capacity: (55+n×15)kW
3. Machine Features
1) Active infrared, synchronous with main engine;
2) E+L tension sensor controlled padder, realizing low tension and constant tension running;
3) E+L infrared edge detecting indstrument, excellent antijamming capability;
4) 6mm thick steel plate graphite guide rail, no need of refueling, long serve life;
5) Chambers with individual width adjustment;
6) Heat-carrying oil heating method, high accuracy;
7) Front and back double multistage operation system, PLC control system, convenient for operation;
8) Landing minor-cycle building block system oasthouse, small volume, large blast capacity;
9) Frequency converting control, high efficient heated air circulation system;
10) Special nozzle displacement;
4. Machine Advantages:
1) Highest drying performance and process control matching any type of fabric due to the technically mature and efficient flow air circulation system.
2) Very homogeneous air flow and temperature distribution due to alternately arranged thermo zones (every 1.5m).
3) Very low specific energy consumption.
4) Extremely robust chains, chain rails, pin bar carriers and clips, needing only little maintenance
5) Exactly reproducible finishing results because of a complete automation and recipe administration in the line
6) Available types of heating: Gas direct, gas indirect, thermal oil, steam, electricity and combinations.
7) Optimum straightening results due to an integrated straightener with shortest possible fabric path to the pinning-on point, available as option.